View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #109
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24061 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austrian View Post
Wow a pick.

Awesome. Nice pick. Speaking of picks (in the draft) I was all about losing and # 1 draft pick BUT after the announcers said what a difference a yr can make. Texans had wrapped up their 2nd consecutive AFC South div. title and fast fwd to today--now have lost 14 of last 17 reg. season games and colts are on top of the afc south.

That pissed me off.

I want to win NOW. The hell with the pick - we don't need a Sam Bradford or a Mario Williams - that's your choice. We'll start that with a pick and a field goal