View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #11
tedr
Veteran

Rep Power: 11584 tedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respectedtedr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
They've beaten arguably the 3 best teams in the league (Broncos, Seahawks, Niners). So they may not be all that, but they're something the Texans are not. And that's winners.

Doesn't mean the Texans can't win today. The Colts have clinched and may be looking past the Texans to a potential playoff matchup vs the Chiefs. And I also expect to see the Texans best effort after the Kubiak firing. A lot of jobs are on the line over the next 3 weeks.
True, but that was earlier in the season (and it's arguable if the Niners are in the top three in the league), and they have also gotten pounded by the Rams at home (sound familiar?) and lost to the Chargers. I'll be interested to see how they play against a first place schedule next year.

Andrew Luck is legitimate, but I'm not so sure about the rest of the team. They deserve kudos for winning the division this year, but I don't look at them as a dominating team...far from it. They won this year, but I don't think we're looking at a Peyton-like run from them.
tedr is offline   Reply With Quote