View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #10
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedr View Post
I think we have a great chance today. I'm not convinced the Colts are all that.
They've beaten arguably the 3 best teams in the league (Broncos, Seahawks, Niners). So they may not be all that, but they're something the Texans are not. And that's winners.

Doesn't mean the Texans can't win today. The Colts have clinched and may be looking past the Texans to a potential playoff matchup vs the Chiefs. And I also expect to see the Texans best effort after the Kubiak firing. A lot of jobs are on the line over the next 3 weeks.