View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013   #8
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25616 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Houston Texans @ Indianapolis Colts. 12/15. Noon. CBS. **Official Gameday Thread*

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedr View Post
I think we have a great chance today. I'm not convinced the Colts are all that. I think the reason they won the division this year is not because they are that good, but because of our struggles. We can win this division next year, and winning today would be a great message to send that they are only renting first place this year, and we're going to end their lease come next year, no matter who our coach is.

Go Texans!
So you're telling me there's a chance! YEAHHHHH!!!!

http://youtu.be/-9IgLueodZA