View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013   #277
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by coon View Post
Fair enough. Also, what about his hand size. It's rumored thats why he wears the glove. I would think small hands lead to strip sacks, and fumbles. I think his arm strenght is fine, but his elongated throwing motion and hand size worries me.
Small hands bother me. I'd be afraid of the Dave Krieg factor and double-digit fumbles every year.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote