View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013   #20
AndyWin
Nguyenning

Rep Power: 4493 AndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Made it to Week 15! Survivor League help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
What an absolute douche commish. You need to really grind out some detective work here. $10k is too much not to put your ear to the street and start digging for clues.

Is this all done via his email or a website? Websites are pretty easy to figure out contact information.

If it's email does he really email you all 1 at a time? I'm sure there was a point, maybe even in the beginning of the season where he mass emailed the ~1167 people. I would go back to that email thread and mass email it back, cutting the commish out of the email and say, "who of you left are these 3 remaining user names (insert user names/whatever name provided here)"

$10K is too much cash to be scared off by some spam mail. If the commish won't help you cut a deal, you owe NOTHING to the first 2 players eliminated Thursday night.

Source: Myself, not cutting a game changing deal once and losing.

He emails everyone but blind copies the group. There's a website with a messageboard but NO ONE uses it. I've posted like 20 messages with the topic headline "email me if you want to chop" and have gotten no responses lol.

Commish is a total control freak that's for sure.
AndyWin is offline   Reply With Quote