View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013   #270
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56984 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
Were any of those previous Heisman winners I listed worthy of being a #1 pick? I'm sure you will say no (Except for Lion-heart and Bradford), therefore why would I care about their Heisman "talent" AKA popularity contest nominees?
The answer is NO and Lienart and Bradford both were in the #1 draft pick discussion, Tim Tebow, Troy Smith, Jason White, Eric Crouch, Chris Weinke were NOT and both Lienart and Bradford were Heisman Finalist.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote