View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013   #105
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59043 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Yes and that doesn't contradict anything I said. Harbaugh was also the primary target of the owner. If you had read the article you would see an offer was already on the table from that owner prior to Baalke being promoted. The announcement of Baalke as GM came in the same press conference as announcing Harbaugh.

The article makes no mention of confirming your memory and it would be a logical thing to include in comments about the issue. So I am not sure the statement was ever made and certainly was not accusing Harbaugh of lying.

Either way you plainly overplayed your hand and continue to do so.

Saying Baalke will have final say is pure lip service if Baalke is going to match his final decisions to what the HC wants. It is certainly not the no control over personnel situation you were trying to paint.
You tried to insinuate that Baalke didn't hire Harbaugh. Did he? YES You tried to insinuate that Baalke doesn't have final say on the 53 man roster. Does he? YES Why do you often over play your hand? Argumentative? PROBABLY Until you see the video of a reporter asking Harbaugh who has final say on 53 man roster, and Jim saying Baalke, you'll just have to remained confused. Sometimes it is was it is. Sometimes it is exactly as it is written.

Did I say this article confirms my memory. no that was you. I said Press Conference not your article.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote