View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013   #268
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 330323 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
Were any of those previous Heisman winners I listed worthy of being a #1 pick? I'm sure you will say no (Except for Lion-heart and Bradford), therefore why would I care about their Heisman "talent" AKA popularity contest nominees?
Even more to the point for this discussion, popularity contest among winning teams. For example, when A&M lost its 2nd game this year the radio pundits were saying his Heisman chances had just about ended.