View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013   #17
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Made it to Week 15! Survivor League help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyWin View Post
I'm not sure what his deal is. He won't give out any of our e-mail addresses so there's no way for any of us to get in touch. He said "rules are rules and the rules say to play until one"

Yeesh
What an absolute douche commish. You need to really grind out some detective work here. $10k is too much not to put your ear to the street and start digging for clues.

Is this all done via his email or a website? Websites are pretty easy to figure out contact information.

If it's email does he really email you all 1 at a time? I'm sure there was a point, maybe even in the beginning of the season where he mass emailed the ~1167 people. I would go back to that email thread and mass email it back, cutting the commish out of the email and say, "who of you left are these 3 remaining user names (insert user names/whatever name provided here)"

$10K is too much cash to be scared off by some spam mail. If the commish won't help you cut a deal, you owe NOTHING to the first 2 players eliminated Thursday night.

Source: Myself, not cutting a game changing deal once and losing.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote