View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013   #263
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexmanC View Post
In all the clips DutchRudder put up, all I see is a young QB carving up defenses with his mind and arm. He has legs, but uses them to buy time in the pocket for his receivers. He doesn't run at the first sign of trouble, which shows that he knows what he wants to do. Louisville does not have a high-caliber o-line. Teddy shows great skill at climbing the weak pocket his teammates TRY to give him. In the Florida game, Teddy was the best player in that game on either side, hands down. He's the only tier-1 QB in this draft, and if you are the Texans, you'd better take him before Jacksonville or Tennessee does.
100% agree.

Teddy won't stay in college, this is a non-issue. They love the hell out of him in Kentucky and he feels he owes it to the people to act completely torn about this very tough decision. It looks bad when you do Johnny Football stuff and say things like "I can't wait to leave this dump".

The guys that get serious payday money in the NFL from endorsement deals are the guys that people can really get behind. He probably already has an agent telling him to say this stuff, but he has no intention AT ALL of staying.

And if he did stay, he's dead to me. Matt Lion-heart threw his career away to party in Cal, would Teddy follow his footsteps?
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote