View Single Post
Old 12-14-2013   #262
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Most of your QB's in discussion to be the #1 draft pick are usually Heisman Finalist.....just saying.

Quarterbacks Jordan Lynch of Northern Illinois, Johnny Manziel of Texas A&M, AJ McCarron of Alabama and Jameis Winston of Florida State were all invited to the Heisman ceremony on Saturday (8 p.m. ET, ESPN)......where is Teddy?.....just asking.
Tim Tebow, Troy Smith, Jason White, Eric Crouch, Chris Weinke, you can throw Matt Lion-Heart in here even though he was pretty highly regarded coming out. And I'll say it... Sam Bradford, all the Heisman tools in the world, but he's a bust.

The Heisman trophy is a college football popularity contest. It's nominees have little factor in decision making of GMs that know what they are doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
[b]

Bottom line is you are in drafting Teddy and I feel there's an alternative way. But, it's all good as we all are concern about the Texans as fan.
Fair enough, i hear ya bro. He was the #1 QB recruit coming out of high school and is the #1 recruit coming out of college. Just some food for thought.

Last edited by TexansFTW; 12-14-2013 at 09:44 AM. Reason: missed something
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote