View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013   #16
AndyWin
Nguyenning

Rep Power: 4493 AndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respectedAndyWin is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Made it to Week 15! Survivor League help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
Just speaking from what I saw in my pool, the moderator was happy to oblige the last 3. They cut a deal, then left a decent pot to play for the rest. Granted my total prize pool was maybe 4k, which is peanuts compared to this, but still, same idea and principles.

I'm not sure what his deal is. He won't give out any of our e-mail addresses so there's no way for any of us to get in touch. He said "rules are rules and the rules say to play until one"

Yeesh
AndyWin is offline   Reply With Quote