View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013   #74
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jadeveon Clowney playing with bone spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I'd take Mathews over Clowney and Bridgewater. I think he'd be the safer bet of the bunch, being and olineman and a bloodline. That's IF we can't trade back. For what was looking like an awesome draft a few weeks ago sure looks like poop now
I'd definitely take Matthews over Clowney , Bridgewater , its still a toss up for me. I just cant decide .... IF I didn't trade back which at this point is my preference.

Yeah , with Mariota staying in school , now possibly Bridgewater ... and a few others , the top end talent sure looks a bit weak.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote