View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013   #250
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
I'm not seeing the logic here. Does he think he will be No.1 next year? His level of competition won't have changed.
Level of competition isn't the only questionmark for Bridgewater , his mechanics may be the bigger question.

Most of us agree that if we were to draft him , we wouldn't start him out of the gate for whatever combination of reasons .... If he's not ready , he's probably better served staying in school and playing football than sitting on the sidelines. (But damn , its hard to pass up that big payday).

Is he the #1 overall next season ?! Probably not with Jameis Winston , Mariota and others likely coming out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
I wouldn't take any of those guys at #1. No Bridgewater means Clowney is the undisputed top pick IMO.

I don't think that's set in stone .... There are a lot of red flags with Clowney , this season has been piss poor for him (3 sacks?!).
At least a couple other candidates for the #1 overall IMO starting with Matthews & Barr ... Maybe even Mosley who I think is the best "football player" in this draft.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote