View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013   #246
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Quote:
Middlekauff noted he's heard from people at the next level who don't think the Louisville product would go No. 1

That would certainly change this huh?

Honestly I don't know if it does change things , If he wasn't going #1 , what does it matter if he doesn't come out .... It might affect trading the pick if there was a team who really wanted him and not one of the other QB candidates. But otherwise for the Texans , if he isn't there to take and they weren't going to take him anyhow .... it matters not.

I do think it somewhat justifies the statements many of us have made about his value at #1 overall if GM's aren't going to take him ....

If he isn't the #1 QB taken , who is ?!? Carr ?? Johnny Football !?! Blake Bortles ??!

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote