View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013   #243
JB
Old Curmudgeon

Rep Power: 38426 JB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respectedJB is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I would be absolutely delirious with excitement if Bridgewater turned out to be as good as Moon. Maybe him being an icon of my youth might have something to do with it, but if you get a guy as good as Moon on your roster you will be going to the playoffs a lot, especially now with how the rules are set for the passing game. I know Moon was pretty polished having played in the CFL for years before coming to the NFL and he had a crapload of PR work to do because of his skin color, but he's easily the best QB the Oilers/Titans or Texans have ever had.
Yep, having a future HOF'er here as qb would be pretty sweet