View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013   #71
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 68162 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jadeveon Clowney playing with bone spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
If I cant trade down , I take Bridgewater and hope like hell he lives up to the potential.
Agreed. Well at least until we start seeing the nitty gritty of the draft process.

I don't know if the Mario/Clowney comparisons are very fair as Mario was a complete workout warrior and was not on the radar of #1 overall until the combine. He was a great prospect and probably was going to be the first DE off the board, but until scouts/GMs saw the 6'7" 290lb dude run like a 4.5 or something crazy he wasn't in talks of going that high.

I think in terms of trading down, the best bet might be with ATL who might covet either Clowney or Matthews and have traded higher up in the draft before. If they end up with the #2 pick though, I doubt that happens.