View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013   #243
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I hope for the Texans sake and my sanity if Bridgewater is drafted he doesn't turn into another Moon. I cant take many more Buffalo/Denver/Kansas City playoff choke jobs.
I would be absolutely delirious with excitement if Bridgewater turned out to be as good as Moon. Maybe him being an icon of my youth might have something to do with it, but if you get a guy as good as Moon on your roster you will be going to the playoffs a lot, especially now with how the rules are set for the passing game. I know Moon was pretty polished having played in the CFL for years before coming to the NFL and he had a crapload of PR work to do because of his skin color, but he's easily the best QB the Oilers/Titans or Texans have ever had.