View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013   #15
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72216 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Made it to Week 15! Survivor League help please

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Well to be fair they would have to play this week out. If two people went out last night the others should have to pick a game and see what happens but after everyone had the same number of picks it should be over
Just speaking from what I saw in my pool, the moderator was happy to oblige the last 3. They cut a deal, then left a decent pot to play for the rest. Granted my total prize pool was maybe 4k, which is peanuts compared to this, but still, same idea and principles.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote