View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013   #18
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208658 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Earl's Why Not 180 in 2014 .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
If they believe he can do it then it's icing on the cake . I don't believe Jones can . If Q and Brennan Williams can play then that's great , the Texans can devote high picks to other gaping holes .
I don't believe Jones should be in the NFL, period. I do not like that guy's play at all. Not sure on Williams. Honestly, I thought Q had the 2nd or 3rd best showing of any OLman in preseason. I am all for drafting OL, though. Still not sold on Brandon Brooks, and Newton should be ahead of Jones in the unemployment line.