View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013   #237
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 15546 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazing80 View Post
I haven't been sold on teddy and couldn't figure it out until now. He has no zip on his ball. He has the arm to throw deep, but his zip, or ability to throw a dart seems to be non existent, even his wr screens are bad. the ball TAKES FOREVER to get there. In the NFL he will need to be able to sling that thing into tight windows, Im not sold he can.......
I wondered that about while initially watching his tape (I need to work through that huge post from earlier) and wondered whether that was just a superb display of touch in not throwing heaters to his teammates or whether his arm strength isn't as good as he'd hope.
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote