View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013   #234
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 16963 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
It doesn't really matter with regards to the QB CLASS when you have the #1 pick. All you need is the best QB in that class.

Ask the Panthers in 2011. The other 1st rounders were Locker, Ponder, and Gabbert. Who cares about that group, #1 is all that matters.

Luck was a once in a decade player, last person as praised coming out as him was Peyton, who also had a QB father. I feel like you haven't really done much research on Teddy from the way that you talk. He's just as highly regarded as many of those names you just threw out there.

Let me help you out a little:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=teddy+bridgewat...raft+prospects

If the Texans draft a QB in the 3rd round or later we will 2 games again and likely lose every free agent we have, including JJ Watt.
Only QB I added was RG3 other than that in accordance with your earlier post. Now, I do understand about QB position of the Texans and many of TT members here are concern about the position including myself. What I am pointing out about the situation is, it seems less talented QB crop this year. When you have one 0.85 carat diamond among 0.7 carat diamonds, it looks a lot bigger than the others and stands out. However, when you have a few more 0.85~1 carat diamonds in a crop, suddenly it doesn't stands out. I am no expert on evaluating QB but I feel 2014 QB prospects are not as good as past several years.

Some of TTC members aware that I follow UH and naturally I watch other AAC teams when possible.

What I am saying is there an alternative way of spending #1 pick and I feel we should spend it on front 7 prospect or trade down to obtain more picks.

Like I mentioned in earlier post, if the Texans decided to draft Teddy, I will wish him best and pray he pans out for us. So, I am not hater but, I think there's better way to spend #1 overall pick due to the above mentioned contents.

Bottom line is you are in drafting Teddy and I feel there's an alternative way. But, it's all good as we all are concern about the Texans as fan.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote