View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013   #223
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
"I'm not sure" is not a definitive statement. "I'm not sure" is closer to saying I don' know. To suggest that someone saying I'm not sure really means Teddy is WORSE then Geno is
really a reach and stretch of epic proportions.
Dude you are so full of sh#t. I know what you said. Everyone in this thread knows what you said. You can weasel your way out of that statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I have watched enough Teddy games to see that his deep ball needs a lot of air under it to get to it's destination. It appears to me Teddy needs more air than many other high profile QBs. It is MHO that this kind of floater is highly susceptible to being an INT in the NFL. Dropping a deep pass over a college defender is not the same thing as dropping a pass over an NFL defender. One thing that reinforces this thinking and another criticism of Teddy is the suspect level of competition Teddy has faced. Clearly, you Love You some Teddy too, me not so much, I have my concerns.
Really?! Dropping a pass over a college kid is not the same as an NFL'er? WOW! Thanks for the enlightenment. It appears to you that Teddy needs more air than other "high profile" qbs? You say sh#t that doesnt mean anything. You dont back it up, you just say it and see if it sticks. It appears to me that you are making crap up as you go and love to argue with everyone.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote