View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013   #223
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
TexansFTW, I've should of said top rated QB from less starter material QB crop year. Like I mentioned in the earlier post, there seems to be less NFL starter QB material this year in comparison with past several years of draft QB prospects. What I am saying is if Luck was available this year, I would take Luck over Bridgewater and I would certainly rate Luck, Stafford, Cam, RG2 higher but that's me. Overall, this year's top QB prospect seems to me less talented and I am asking myself is really worth taking him at #1 spot and came up with an answer NO. I prefer Texans to draft front 7 prospect that may worth taking at top spot or trade down to obtain more picks if we can find a suitable trading partner. Now, I wouldn't mind Texans to draft QB in the 3rd or later. But if the Texans decided to draft Bridgewater, I will hope him best and pray he pans out for us.
It doesn't really matter with regards to the QB CLASS when you have the #1 pick. All you need is the best QB in that class.

Ask the Panthers in 2011. The other 1st rounders were Locker, Ponder, and Gabbert. Who cares about that group, #1 is all that matters.

Quote:
Florida safety Matt Elam said that Bridgewater was the best quarterback they played in 2012. That was high praise considering the Gators took on the Heisman Trophy winner.=, Texas A&M's Johnny Manziel. They also played Tyler Bray, Aaron Murray and E.J. Manuel. The Florida defense had just dominated Manuel, but Bridgewater completed 20-of-33 passes for 266 yards with two touchdowns and an interception on a tipped pass in Louisville's Sugar Bowl victory.
Luck was a once in a decade player, last person as praised coming out as him was Peyton, who also had a QB father. I feel like you haven't really done much research on Teddy from the way that you talk. He's just as highly regarded as many of those names you just threw out there.

Let me help you out a little:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=teddy+bridgewat...raft+prospects

If the Texans draft a QB in the 3rd round or later we will 2 games again and likely lose every free agent we have, including JJ Watt.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote