View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013   #220
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216794 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
The thing I like the most about TB is that he doesnt force a play with his legs. He slides around the pocket really well, feels pressure coming, shrugs off arm tackles while keeping his eyes down-field to deliver the ball.

I think we all get that you dont feel TB is worthy of a #1 draft pick, but to start banging the drum for Manziel because he is more "stout" just sounds silly.
My issue with TB is his mechanics and slow / long release / delivery. He'll have to work on his mechanics to make it in the NFL.

His pocket awareness is one of the things I really do like about him ... along with the physical traits.

If he can improve his mechanics he has a chance to be really special. If not , he'll look a lot like the QB's who have player for the Texans this season.

I do think he's a better overall prospect than Manziel .... but that dude has special ability in the way he escapes pressure and makes teams pay for that pressure. If his game translates to the NFL (which I question) he will be difficult to defend .... He's a better passer than Vick or RG3 IMO with just as much ability to run.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote