View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013   #7
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Would Your Trade the 1st Pick for Rg3?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
guys the injury is the only reason why it would happen. snyder wouldnt give up on a fully healthy rg3.
he wont be back before the draft, so you gotta try and strike while there are still injury concerns otherwise it would never happen.
So to clarify the trade has to be today based on known injury rather than the draft four months away when he could be better? I would not trade for an injured player as we learned from FA Ed Reed.