View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013   #217
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
Quite a bit of the top rated QBs for a long time have lived up to the hype, even if it took them finding a head coach from Stanford to do it.

Since 2003: Palmer, Manning/Rivers, Alex Smith, The Mattural, Stafford, Cam, and Luck. 2013 didn't really have a top rated QB, they (Geno and EJ) were both projected 2nd round by most notable guys.

This one will be no different. He's gonna live up to it and shine. There is a lot of time until the Russell Athletic Bowl, then combine/pro days, then fake girlfriends to be discovered. But as of today, I've definitely planted my flag with this guy.

And Texian... Let's let it go, we've got almost 5 months until draft day. I respect your opinion, maybe you're right and I'm wrong. We will see. As I said above, there is a lot of time for things to go wrong for Teddy, I'm just hoping things stay the course.

Finally, Derek Newton is scum, sorry bro. New #1 pick at QB means you gotta send him packing.
TexansFTW, I've should of said top rated QB from less starter material QB crop year. Like I mentioned in the earlier post, there seems to be less NFL starter QB material this year in comparison with past several years of draft QB prospects. What I am saying is if Luck was available this year, I would take Luck over Bridgewater and I would certainly rate Luck, Stafford, Cam, RG2 higher but that's me. Overall, this year's top QB prospect seems to me less talented and I am asking myself is really worth taking him at #1 spot and came up with an answer NO. I prefer Texans to draft front 7 prospect that may worth taking at top spot or trade down to obtain more picks if we can find a suitable trading partner. Now, I wouldn't mind Texans to draft QB in the 3rd or later. But if the Texans decided to draft Bridgewater, I will hope him best and pray he pans out for us.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote