View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013   #204
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

I don't know how good Bridgewater is but, it seems to me a lesser NFL starter material QB/s than past several years. I really like for us to look into other position who may rate higher than mentioned QB especially at front 7 position. Or, if we can find a trading partner and trade down to obtain more picks.

Whichever we decided to do with our pick, I hope we have a great draft.

With right coaching staffs + very talented players already on this team + a great draft, we can quickly turn this team around next year.

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote