View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013   #203
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
First off pull the stick out of your ass and lighten the F up! The comment was in jest...
Because I said who cares? Really?

Quote:
Second, after the Bowl games and combine, he very well could shoot right to the top of the draft board, then what smart ass? You gonna tell me the Texans are gonna pick Derek Carr #1 overall after the absolute debacle they had with his brother and helicopter father? NO F'ing WAY!
Doubt it. I provided a link to Scout.com, they have Carr as the 8th best QB prospect. I was generous suggesting he might be the 5th best when it's all said & done.

Quote:
Just because they are not talking about him now, doesn't mean they won't be after the Senior Bowl or his workouts. Nobody was talking about Eric Fisher, I damn sure never heard of him, until AFTER the combine, where did he go again?
Still, we can have that converstation after the Senior Bowl & workouts. Or after we win the next three games & end up with the 5th pick, where we'd be looking at the 3rd or 4th best QB.

& Eric Fisher was always (far as I know) considered the second best OT & suggested to go 5-8 early in the process. I don't think anyone is talking about Carr going in the top 10.

We're going to be picking in the top 10.