View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013   #202
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 125942 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I guess my biggest issue with Bridgewater is his throwing mechanics , I see a rather long wind up with a slow release .... and he holds the ball somewhat low at times. Not as exaggerated as Tebow but a slow release none the less.

He can get away with that in college especially the level of competition he's faced on a regular basis but that dog wont hunt in the NFL. Any team that drafts him is going to have to clean up his mechanics ....

He definitely has a lot of tools to work with ... but he's got a lot of work to do to get to an NFL level.
Haven't the Texans already drafted a QB with an elite skill set that just needed his mechanichics to be cleaned up at 1-1? I cant remember his name.

LOL, pass on Bridgewater, if Rick drafts him history most likely will be repeating its self. But hey, this is BoB's Texans we are talking about. All fluff, very little substance. According to BoB wasn't this supposed to be another SB or bust yr. Sell those tickets boardroom Bobby.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote