View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013   #192
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87776 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Ok I retract that statement, 2006, in retrospect, they got it "right" not by picking the best player, but by lack of options, being VY is out of the league and Bush is on his 3rd team. Mario had a very lack luster career here in Houston.

Personally, I think the franchise QB the Texans wanted went back to Oregon and now they are in a position to either take the player they liked 2nd or get a vet to play QB and trade back...

Problem is you don't take the guy you liked 2nd #1 overall. Unless Bridgewater turns into another Warren Moon, which I guess could happen, I don't think he is worth the #1 pick.
I hope for the Texans sake and my sanity if Bridgewater is drafted he doesn't turn into another Moon. I cant take many more Buffalo/Denver/Kansas City playoff choke jobs.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote