View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013   #183
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 49238 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
LOL - he knows it is a significant increase which is why he broke it into quarters to make the number look small.

Sure it does. That's why the Eagles are 10th in the league in offensive plays run and the Texans are 3rd. Even more to the point, the Eagles are 27th in passing plays and the Texans are 4th.

Why not just provide the # of plays and examine whether it accounts for the extra passes?
For starters, I know the difference between the college game and the NFL. It's silly to compare the two. One or two additional passes per quarter does not make a BIG difference, it's even less if you include a full body of work. Of course the bias had to juggle the numbers to skew the numbers in their favor. Your Mr. research if you want to know the number of plays look them up, I have. I told you I am not your research assistant. Bottom line Geno Smith and Teddy Bridgewater played in a much more balanced offense than any Mike Leach "Air Raid" offense. Neither Teddy nor Geno came close to playing in a 70% passing offense. This should keep you LOL for awhile.
Texian is online now   Reply With Quote