View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013   #182
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 96739 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texn4life View Post
Not trying to prove or disprove what you're attempting to show here but QBR takes into account Quarterback rushing numbers which is why Manziel's numbers there show a decline. It doesn't really support the argument he hasn't developed as a passer. Its a Teddy B thread though so I won't even get into my thoughts on it.
Those stats were really posted to satisfy my need for objectivity. Clearly, the person who created that pretty Johnny Football graphic with only his positive statistics was biased. I only meant to present the stats to reflect the whole picture.
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote