View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013   #180
bhsman
All Pro

Rep Power: 15546 bhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respectedbhsman is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Somehow I knew you would get into this conversation.
Well, I'll turn that argument back on itself, then: It doesn't even have to be Clowney. Cleveland has two firsts, if we got those a minimum we could take a guy like Lewan at #7 and shore up the RT spot, or CJ Mosely or Khalil Mack and have a playmaker at ILB next to Cush, or even a guy like Mike Evans and have a Jimmy Graham-esque wideout.

Then, at Indy's ~25th overall pick we could get a guy like Trent Murphy to replace Ninja, an OT if we didn't grab Lewan, Tajh Boyd, or trade it back for more picks, etc.

My point is, this is a good draft to have #1 overall in. Lots of flexibility and a stacked talent pool.
bhsman is offline   Reply With Quote