View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013   #176
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 216794 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Would you agree he needs 3/4's to a full season of bench time before being what he can be? I know literally nothing about his mental make up , but the last thing I wanna do is "carr" him. I'd look for a journeyman qb to start if we draft him.
I really cant answer that right now.

I'd have to evaluate his progress on many issues - absorption of the playbook , mechanics & footwork , progressions , reading defenses , understanding protection packages.

At this point , I wouldn't throw him to the wolves .... I'd put him behind a vet in preseason but for how long , I couldn't answer. He may be ready to start week one , it may be half or an entire season. There's a whole lot to learn about QB play in the NFL ....

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote