View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013   #174
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57885 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
1. 4.78 – I took his 40 high to skew the stat in my favor. I doubt you’d disagree with that style of thinking

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2015&genpos=QB

2. I highly doubt you “guessed” a 4.65. Regardless, he is faster, but prefers not to run. This is a great quality for a guy that loves to look downfield to find the true playmakers on the football field instead of scrambling for 5 yards and getting smashed.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings...2015&genpos=QB

3. Luck is 6’4” and 240.

Every place I see that gives close accuracy has Bortles at 6’3” and 227-230.

4. Finally, being a super up tempo, no huddle team completely invalidates the point they run similar offenses IMO. That’s just as big of a difference as run/pass ratio, or taking snaps under center as opposed to spread out wide in the shotgun.
I would hope that your "style of thinking" is OBJECTIVE but since you're trying to skew numbers to YOUR FAVOR, sadly I can see that it's not. Objective thinking is absent any bias, prejudice, FAVOR, falling in love with or wishing or wanting a player to be good. Absent Objective Thinking is how mistakes are made and what gets people fired.

Luck at the Combine weighed 234. So Luck is a 1/2" taller and weighs 4 lbs more than Bortles.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote