View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013   #21
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Matt Prater sets new NFL longest Field Goal record

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
Are you sure about that? I know I remember a couple of QBs definitely one being Tom Brady pooch punt.
oh yeah, you're right. There are still some obscure rules in the books that crafty coaches exploit every once in awhile. Always weird to see and something I obviously rarely remember!

On a side note, aren't kickers in the history books as the top scorers in the NFL? I thought I'd heard recently that the top 10 leaders in career points are kickers.