View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013   #171
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

I guess my biggest issue with Bridgewater is his throwing mechanics , I see a rather long wind up with a slow release .... and he holds the ball somewhat low at times. Not as exaggerated as Tebow but a slow release none the less.

He can get away with that in college especially the level of competition he's faced on a regular basis but that dog wont hunt in the NFL. Any team that drafts him is going to have to clean up his mechanics ....

He definitely has a lot of tools to work with ... but he's got a lot of work to do to get to an NFL level.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote