View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013   #164
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 61663 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Oh, you know, a 30% increase is not that much of an increase. Lol, too funny.

I try not to engage you, but you are just so ridiculous it's like impulse for me to respond.
Apparently you're having difficulty understanding up tempo and no huddle means more plays. That doesn't necessarily effect the balance of the offense. You're in college, you can't understand this and you think this is funny? No it's not really funny or ridiculous, it's worrisome. There are a couple of reason why WVU threw a tad more than they ran but if you can't understand up tempo no huddle I doubt you could understand those reasons. I'd just be wasting my time to post them. And remember I respond to post in a manner in which I'm responded to. That's why I am exchanging pleasantries in a similar manner as you. You love my posts and you know it. It's the first thing you look for when you sign in.
Don't you have a kegger you need to attend?
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote