View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013   #160
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 145529 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
Ok I retract that statement, 2006, in retrospect, they got it "right" not by picking the best player, but by lack of options, being VY is out of the league and Bush is on his 3rd team. Mario had a very lack luster career here in Houston.

Personally, I think the franchise QB the Texans wanted went back to Oregon and now they are in a position to either take the player they liked 2nd or get a vet to play QB and trade back...

Problem is you don't take the guy you liked 2nd #1 overall. Unless Bridgewater turns into another Warren Moon, which I guess could happen, I don't think he is worth the #1 pick.
It just seems that every year we pick #1 there's a QB and DE slotted as the "best player". Both QBs, in hindsight, have been a disaster and the DE's have been Great and...$100M to Bills. If our short history is any indicator on the future success of these two, I'm taking Clowney hahaha. I can't deal with another HWSBN scenario...then again another eyar of Case/Schaub would be bad too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote