View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013   #62
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jadeveon Clowney playing with bone spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFTW View Post
1 subpar season? Are we talking about Mario here?

And also, what is your criteria of subpar? I, personally, have a different definition of subpar when I compare a #1 overall pick to any other DE not drafted, let's say.... top 15.

And while he was here and playing all that dude did was complain about this nagging injury or that nagging injury, it got real old. When you're the #1 pick and a physical beast, you gotta just man up.

All in all, I remember him missing 14 games (not to mention the games he left early) his final 2 years, a few subpar seasons counting his injury seasons, and a defensive liability if he couldn't make that loop move get to the QB fast enough.

I see a lot of Clowney in Mario. And I'll say it again, that's not necessarily a knock. Mario is a phenom, but I just don't want him in a Texans uniform again. The article about a few posts up was great too.
I was talking about clowney. You're comparing him to Mario for one subpar year. And yes that article was great.