View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013   #159
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
What I see is a guy much like Schaub at his best , a step or two below those elite QB's.
Completely disagree, I value your opinion though, so that's fine.

Quote:
You can get that type of QB without spending the #1 overall pick in the draft on him.
You can, your probability of doing so successfully just decreases exponentially though, and I think it's safe to say that is THE most important position in the new NFL.

Quote:
As for all those "experts" .... they have been wrong many many times in the past. Most of them are self serving in their analysis of these players - looking for clicks / facetime . Hell many of them don't have any real football experience.
I hear you, I'm not going off of ESPN though if that matters.

Quote:
Yeah , and that so called franchise QB we could have drafted instead of .... Clowney in this scenario is .... out of the league.
Don't get me wrong here, I agree with your point in theory, but my hands are tied and I had to do this after you facepalmed me...

2007 - 10-6 - playoff appearance

Young was never gonna be a Texan though, and Young is not Bridge by a long shot. Young is closer to Tebow than he is Bridge.

I've been a thread hog lately, I need to try to back off a little. Yall have a good one.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote