View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013   #67
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Honestly, HC @ a top college program probably better than a lot of NFL jobs. Even with scandal, Penn state is top 20 program ( in terms of funding and prestige) and probably better than being the head coach at the bottom 12 or so NFL jobs.
Yes, I get that. Some want to level out at college or enjoy the college life style. I would think there is as much pressure as a college HC as NFL. If you consider NFL as "top of food chain" it can be easier sometimes to move up from a coordinator role on a team where you have shown your chops. i am not arguing or debating anyone simply making observations.