View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013   #148
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Check out the number rushing attempts vs passing attempts for West Virgina and Louisville for Geno and Teddy's respective careers. You'll find they're pretty darn close. It's a whole lot closer than Bridgewater fans want or wish it to be. THEY'RE VERY SIMILAR
College stats mean little, in and of themselves. In my mind. What I want to know, is he better on his last day than he was on his first day.

Johnny Manziel. I love watching the kid play. But... he's the same guy who started his first game. He isn't any better now than he was then. Not in the way he approaches the game, not in the way he commands his offense, not in the way he breaks down a defense.

All of these kids have talent. What they do with it is what separates an NFL starter from a career back up.