View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013   #49
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jadeveon Clowney playing with bone spurs

This thread has become a joke.

Clowney supporters blinded by love of a hit on a RB in 2012, watching the same replay over and over again, telling everyone else they are an idiot if they won't carry his bags for him.

Clowney haters coming up w/ some pretty sketch at best arguments.

And BHSman, you asked me for proof in another thread and I quoted a credible source and you just completely ignored it and took a random shot at me. Get out of here bro.

"GIVE ME A SOURCE! GIVE ME A SOURCE!" Then you get it and you dismiss it. Here's your source bro, let me teach you how to Google, try any of the first 15 links you see from credible websites:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=jadaveon+clowney+work+ethic

Clowney does have red flags, but regardless he's too talented to not go in the top 3. The Falcons at (probably) #3 will draft him and I'll bet 4 is the farthest he falls regardless of work ethic or red flags. Talking like he's out of the top 15 or not a day 1 draft pick is just asinine though.

As for character concerns because he was speeding, that is a joke. C'mon guys. Were you never 20 years old? I drove a piece of garbage car 100 miles an hour when I was 20 with friends because I was stupid, not because I had character problems.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote