View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013   #57
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29759 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB View Post
what? Sorry but this post made no sense to me .

College coaches coach in college only to get the opportunity to coach in the NFL or go away?

Has anyone other than Madden left a HC job for any reason other than being fired? ( I know Gruden was technically traded)
I think he means college coaches constantly jump ship to coach in the pros. Not all college coaches who have the chance do, but most. Not in the pros though. If a pro coach has the solid backing of ownership then he's not likely to skip around jobs.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote