View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013   #144
TexansFTW
All Pro

Rep Power: 31116 TexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFTW is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Teddy Bridgewater

Teddy B is the truth. Everyone is going to see it. He definitely needs to mass up a little bit, but I love this dude's game.

Maybe Mario Williams was the best pick in 2006, but we never won a single playoff game with him on the team (2011 didn't count cause he was on IR).

I don't want a 4 year D-Line rental while we try to figure out the QB situation.

I want Teddy B now and never being in the situation where we can draft a #1 QB in the draft for another 10+ years.
TexansFTW is offline   Reply With Quote