View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013   #49
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans interested in Bill O'Brien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Txn_in_Oki View Post
The "consecutive division titles" thing continues to grind my gears. It took a Manningless Colts team and a downside Titans team for him to do it. Here we are again, not even a year later and the Colts are on their way back up and the Texans are the worst in the league.
For starters you act like this is pee wee football. I don't care what teams are made of it is not easy to win a division title.

As for the colts "on the way up". I'm not impressed. One could argue the only reason they are going to win the AFC south is because the Texans are having a down year. Luck is a good QB, not great...yet. They're team is very inconsistent at best. If we were 80% of last years team I would say the division would be ours.

Unfortunately we are about 35% of last years team. If we do not take the division next year I think we will fully compete for it with us taking the crown in 2015.

I may be optimistic but I think crowning Indy as a clone of Peyton's Colts is absurd and no where close to that.