View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013   #44
bOODRO87
Time Consumer

Rep Power: 13262 bOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respectedbOODRO87 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jadeveon Clowney playing with bone spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I knew someone would post that Pompeii piece. Because that is the only "source"out there. That same piece has been regurgitated over and over again.

And WTF have you read other than that fluff turd you posted that would make you think "there's a good chance Clowney has some hood in him and I wouldn't be surprised one bit if he gets popped with drugs or a firearm in the future".? Man I have to say, that remark reals of racism.
Haha, racism huh? Jesus, dude.. So because I wouldn't want Rolando McClain, Fairley, Pacman, Chris Johnson, or even if he was playing, Aaron H. on the Texans, I'm a racist? I guess my admiration of Bridgewater wasn't true all along! No, all of those guys are idiots who can't lose the mentality or attitude from the crappy people they grew up with. I'm on my phone but I'll be back.

Edit from an actual computer:

Still not a racist at 7:50 pm... It's not rocket science to know that some players in the NFL act in a thuggish manner. They like the lifestyle. It's the same as rappers. Do you need a picture? And guess what, it doesn't matter what color your skin is. Like I said, if Clowney got busted for drugs or a firearm like so many players before him, I wouldn't be surprised. This guy is driving 110 mph during the more important time period of his life to keep things cool in order to be guaranteed millions. How am I sounding out of line when this happens all the time? He actually should have been arrested. Yawn, seen it before.

Last edited by bOODRO87; 12-10-2013 at 08:18 PM.
bOODRO87 is offline   Reply With Quote